The Bad Influence Multigaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Badinfluence @ Irc.DeltaAnime.net

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camcorders HD/Non

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xGavin
Deity
Deity
xGavin

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Camcorders HD/Non Empty
PostSubject: Camcorders HD/Non   Camcorders HD/Non EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Suspect So...

Recently I was debating on getting a good SLR camera, like a Nikon D40+ or something. (I think thats an older model anyways)

Though, I came to realization that.. everyone and their sister has a camera and takes photos of the grass claiming to be deep. Whatever their motive is, I figure if I need a photo I'll just ask the majority of people around me.

Then I was moving on to Camcorders, and those HD ones are over a grand, was hoping for something less pricey, but I don't know shit about pixels and yadda yadda.

Any of you know anything about Camcorders? Where I can find one? How much should I pay? What should I look for? Etc. (Mainly to be used for filming skating and horse play.)

Drop it below, and already scanned newegg but even if you can find me a decent model to look at so I can get an idea of what to look for would be great.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gibjab
Deity
Deity
Gibjab

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Camcorders HD/Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camcorders HD/Non   Camcorders HD/Non EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:45 pm

always go sony and you can get the ones which record straight to dvd but the qulity is normaly less than one which uses a tape dunno bout the camcorders that record onto a HDD though
Back to top Go down
xGavin
Deity
Deity
xGavin

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Camcorders HD/Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camcorders HD/Non   Camcorders HD/Non EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Fuck DVD, HDD all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camcorders HD/Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camcorders HD/Non   Camcorders HD/Non Empty

Back to top Go down

Camcorders HD/Non
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bad Influence Multigaming Community :: General :: Tech Support-
Jump to: